![]() |
| How cool is it that there is petting zoo in the park? |
![]() |
| Izzy watching her girls play |
The next day the girls and I went to Barnes and Noble to get their summer reading logs, then the mall and to a movie. Not to far into the movie I saw Kylee looking pretty miserable. She wanted to finish the movie but then we headed straight to the nearest Urgent Care Clinic right after. Poor baby had strep throat :(
She obviously needed extra rest so we had a laid back couple of days.
![]() |
| Madison's grades ROCKED!!! So we took her to get her free Krispy Kremes and movie vouchers from Family Video |
We checked out the disc golf range at our local park and decided we definitely needed to give Frisbee golf a try! And we hung out with our many pets in what I like to call our urban farm!
![]() |
| Dogs, chicks, rabbit and guinea pig |
![]() |
| The hubby is a chick magnet! |
![]() |
| playing with the chicks |
Sparkler time!
I also experimented with puppy treats this week! They LOVE them!
![]() |
| Lazy spoiled puppy.... |
![]() |
| Julius eating his puppy ice cream, ignore the dog hair on the rug! |
![]() |
| Izzy watching me mix her cookies |
![]() |
| 5th row back... |
![]() |
| They got me on the Tower of Terror! Yikes! |
![]() |
| How I felt going on the Tower of Terror! |
![]() |
| Kylee's first time on the Batman! She loved it just like her mama! |
No pictures of Alexis :( Teens!
So all in all aside from strep throat we had a fabulous week! So far so good.... Lets see what next week brings!





















No comments:
Post a Comment